Successful commercial and corporate transactions not only resolve each party’s need to close the deal today or next week. They also prove their value over time, not only as they define the commitments and performance of each party, but as they withstand legal challenges when things go wrong for one side or the other.
At The Rosenberger Law Firm our practical advice and farsighted counsel can make the difference between documentation that protects your company for decades and a legal time bomb that could blow up at any time. Find out how our experience and insights as business advisers can help your company take advantage of opportunities, protect profits, define roles, manage risk and avoid liability.
Examples of the kinds of matters our attorneys handle include:
- Organization and formation of corporations, partnerships and LLCs
- Partnership agreements, operating agreements, shareholder agreements and other essential instruments
- Amendment of organizational documents to accommodate changes in the equity group or the company’s scale of operations
- Business purchases, sales and mergers
- Employment law advice
- Contract documentation with vendors, suppliers, customers, independent contractors or agents
- Purchase, sale or licensing agreements concerning intellectual property
Having an attorney guide you can significantly reduce your exposure in any transaction. If you are in need of an attorney to assist you in a commercial transaction please call us today at 631-716-LAWS or fill out the form below and an attorney will call you immediately.
How do I get my Free Consultation?
Call, email or just come in today!
- Address: 305 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY
- Phone: 631-716-LAWS
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org